The Art of Pitching - Intensive workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
"I have been procrastinating. Now I know that I won’t find customers until I am super clear about what I am selling and to whom" (S.O, Self-employed editor & photographer)
Are you an entrepreneur, small business owner or self-employed who wants to sell your products or services?
If you are, you know that unless you can confidently talk and write about your business at a client’s meeting, on your website, or to random people (because, hey, you never know who your next client is…), you will not remain in business.
So maybe it is time for you to join this intensive pitching workshop which consists of three distinct blocks:
1. 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘 (at home / before the workshop/ on your own) Once you have registered, you will receive worksheets to prepare for the workshop. This guided pre-work (60 minutes to one day depending on how advanced your business is) will allow you to clarify your products or services, identify your ideal client, and define your unique offering. It’s important that you do this pre-work as it’s a prerequisite for a great pitch.
2. 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 (at the workshop / with trainer) On the day of the workshop you will:
- Learn a structured methodology to create your business pitch
- Test the methodology on killer pitches
- Apply your learnings: you will write and practice 3’, 1’ and 30’’ pitches
- Get professional personalized feedback from the trainer, and from other participants who will act as your audience
We will have a maximum of 8 participants to make sure you get plenty of time to practice and receive personal, detailed guidance and feedback.
3. 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 (online /after the workshop /with trainer) After the workshop, you will want to take stock of your learnings and use the feedback to polish your pitch(es). Within 1 month of the workshop, you will have the possibility to book a one-hour individual online coaching session with the trainer. The session can be video-recorded. It will be the opportunity to practice once more with a professional, get additional tips and ask any question you may have.
Be prepared for an insights-packed, transformative and fun day! And don't take it from me, read what previous participants said.