ons. 04. mar.|
Lawyers, jurists, economists: Authentic&Impactful Communication
If your technical expertise and knowledge make it difficult for you to communicate with people from different backgrounds, this course is for you! Supercharge your communication skills using techniques from world-class leaders.
Time & Location
04. mar. 2020 09.00 CET – 05. mar. 2020 16.00 CET
CfL, Folke Bernadottes Allé 45, 2100 København Ø, Denmark
About the Event
If your technical expertise and knowledge make it difficult for you to communicate with people from a different background, this course is for you. You will find inspiration and get the tools to make your communication short, crisp and memorable.
This two-day course will supercharge your communication skills using techniques from world-class leaders and challenge you to grow into a communicator your clients and stakeholders can more easily understand and trust. It provides you with the opportunity to explore your personal communication style and learn how to use it authentically in the constantly changing corporate world and busy personal lives.
In the course you will:
- Work on your personal style, so you can communicate with ease and impact while being yourself
- Get a structured model that you can use every time you want to communicate with great results
- Get to practice proven public speaking techniques according to your level and needs (beginner/intermediate/advanced)
- Practice techniques to engage your audience and translate a complex topic to get your messages across, so your audience will understand.
This event is organised in partnership with Djøf. Find out more and register here.